Do the best and let God takes the rest

Selasa, 18 Maret 2014

My younger sister's wedding

I was very happy when I got info from my home that my younger sister would marry. That good news makes me must go back in the wedding ceremony time, that will be conducted at 12 January 2014. Well, wedding ceremony unprecedented in my family, it means that my younger sister is the premier wedding in my family, whereas she is younger 4 years than me. If in my custom (culture) in Padangsidempuan/South Tapanuli according to the old tradition a young man sleeping with peers in 'sopo podoman' which they made themselves on the edge of village where they lived, otherwise a girl also sleeping with peers in 'bagas podoman' that usually belonging to an elderly widow because their husband has died.

I can imagine she would be happy because her reverie has come true. I have listed my trip plan to go back to Padangsidempuan, because I also consider about my work after all. Eventually, I proposed my annual leave for 2 days (13-14 January 2014) coincidence that on 15 January 2014 was public holiday, so I could be there around 5 years.

I started depart from Jakarta with my younger brother who studied at IT Telkom, Bandung. He came to my boarding house first then after negotiate we sanctioned that we would take on Friday, 10 January 2014. Anyway to reach my home in Padangsidempuan there is no airport around the city. The only one little airport nearby my city is in Pinangsori, around 60 km from my city. Unfortunately, it's only used for local airplane for example from Medan - Pinangsori. Thus, we have to choose another alternative airport in this case there are 3 choices: Padang (Minangkabau), Medan (Kuala Namu), Riau (Sultan Syarif Kasim II). We usually prefer through Padang, not only it's nearest among them, but also the view is captivating, panoramic.

Finally we reached Padang at 8 p.m around 2 hours on our way, we had reserved travel bus before departed from Jakarta, so travel carried us to airport and leave Padang thereafter. In our way to Padangsidempuan from Padang, we enjoyed our travel so much. Unfortunately due our trip at night so we couldn't see the panoramic, only feel the weather it's so cool because Padang is a plateau. Around 9 hours we have reached my home, we found that all families had been there to help the ceremony process. There is a tradition on my customary that there is a tribal ceremony after "Akad". It's called "dibulang" a kind of customary law which be conducted if there is a wedding ceremony.

Dibulang

Thus, in a perfect legal system there is no place for something that is not aligned or are contrary to morality. Similarly, the 'customary law’, due to her special relationship and there is a direct rapprochement between law and morality, so the presence of the term 'customary law' which was created as a 'new concept' is not actually needed by the community (an ethnic group) because they understand the term 'adat' (custom) is complete (integrated), both in the sense as a 'courtesy' ('morality') or as 'law', in which each other (both of them) is a unified whole.

Overall wedding ceremony has been done. Ending words is "happy wedding my sister, may Alloh bless your household, sakinah mawaddah warahmah"



0 komentar: